Good Morning my friends! How is your weekend going? I hope you are finding the time to do some reflection and relaxation. I am, and it always helps me feel refreshed and rejuvenated heading into the week.
Be Me works hard to link YOU or someone you know who is struggling, with services. Whenever, I have the opportunity to learn about an amazing program, I love sharing it with you guys. Considering treatment can be a scary and overwhelming process, whatever we can do at Be Me to help make it easier for you or a loved one in need, we will do.
Recently, I had the opportunity to speak to Kristin Reagan, Referral Relations Manager, at The Recovery Village and wanted to share our conversation with you. She is the sweetest lady and took the time to thoroughly explain what the program offers and how to get the help one is needing. I’ve included her contact info at the end of this post, so feel free to contact her with any additional questions you may have : )
Now, let’s get started…
What does The Recovery Village treat?
1) Eating Disorders (Anorexia and Bulimia)
2) Mental Health Disorders
- Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, and Bipolar Disorder)
- Personality Disorders (Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic, and Dependent)
- Process Addictions (Sex and Love, Shopping, Gambling, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
What levels of care are offered?
2) Residential (RTC)
3) Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
4) Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
What does the program consist of?
- Individual therapy sessions up to 5 times weekly with client’s therapist
-Group therapy sessions
Our program is based on two strong therapeutic interventions delivered in a client centered, humanistic, motivational, strength based approach.
1) Back to Basics – 12 step theories worked through rapidly. Clients get the overview of all 12 steps while in treatment, as opposed to only the first 3, which is typical in other treatment centers.
2) Intensive therapy between therapist and client. We offer multiple sessions per week, rather than having the client wait a full week before they see their clinician again. We believe this establishes a strong connection between client and therapist, where real work gets done.
-Psycho-educational groups on the disease of addiction, relapse prevention, anger and stress management, self-esteem, co-dependency, grief and loss, spirituality, mindfulness, meditation, family dynamics, nutrition, life skills, employment preparedness, budgeting, introspective therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy.
-Psychiatric evaluations upon admission by our Addiction Psychiatrist, who is also an Eating Disorder Specialist. These are also completed by our Psychiatric ARNP.
What is the admission process like?
The Recovery Village admits clients 24 hours a day. Prior to a client admitting to the facility, an assessment process is done to determine eligibility, appropriateness, and the proper level of care to be treated at.
What forms of payment and insurance is accepted?
The Recovery Village accepts most private insurance policies. The Recovery Village is contracted with both Aetna and United Health Care, allowing clients to utilize their in-network benefits for services of treatment. Medicare and Medicaid cannot be utilized at TRV.
For additional information, please contact Kristin at 813-494-5143.
***Thank you Kristin for your time and for answering all my questions!***
Have you ever considered treatment for YOU or someone you love struggling?